TGA listed for aromatherapy and as a therapeutic good for external use only.
AUSTL 72143 Batch no. 030 Exp 05/22
DU CANE KUNZEA®OIL can be used for:-
- The temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- Relief of the symptoms of influenza
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism.
Users of Du Cane oil have found it helpful with certain forms of eczema, dermatitis, rash, under nail infections and leg ulcers, and most helpful in the treatment of chilblains.
They have also found that it
- eases pain from insect bites, minor burns, recurring shingles, and migraine headache
- will remove elastic dressing residue from skin
- can be used as a bath oil, using 4-5 drops
- used in a vaporiser 1-2 drops
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is part of the Australian Government Department of Health , and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including prescription medicines, vaccines, sunscreens, vitamins and minerals, medical devices, blood and blood products. Same as FDA..